IT'S SO CLEAN works with a large array of equipment, tools and accessories specific for each job application. There are no Small or Big Jobs, there are only challenges that need to be properly addressed. These are all possible with the right skills and expertise applied from our proactive crew team.
IT'S SO CLEAN partnerships with our clients based on mutual trust of 8 years in business serving the greater Los Angeles, Orange County and most cities in Southern California.
Many industries were served by IT'S SO CLEAN including Commercial Buildings, Residentials, Retails, Restaurants, Warehouses, etc. made them satisfied with our work, following our company’s values and methods.
Concrete Flooring Technician
The Concrete Polisher and Epoxy Coatings coordinates the activities of an industrial flooring team works as part of a team and is responsible for overall knowledge of grinding, polishing, and industrial floor coatings in various settings and client facilities to exceed client’s expectations.
1. Communicates project details and status to the client and management team.
2. Prepares concrete surfaces for industrial floor coatings.
3. Installs industrial floor coatings (Epoxies, urethanes, polyaspartics).
4. Polishes concrete surfaces by grinding and honing.
5. Keeps job trailers and warehouse space cleaned and organized.
6. Maintains flooring equipment, which includes making minor repairs and ensures proper supplies are on-hand to complete assigned tasks.
7. Works effectively as a member of a team, while continuously striving to improve and develop individual skills and knowledge.
8. Observes and adheres to company and client safety policies, operating procedures, and technical requirements and specifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Read and understand service requests, material labels, production information, and directions.
2. Operate various pieces of equipment, such as sanders, concrete grinders (hand and walk behind), burnishers, scrubbers, and other specialty equipment.
3. Follow directions, understand work rules and procedures, and work as part of a team.
4. Work independently with minimal supervision.
5. Possess good multitasking skills.
6. Meet or exceed deadlines and schedules.
Must have a clean driving record within the last three years and must be able to pass a drug screen and a nationwide background check.
Bi-Lingual preferred (Portuguese/Spanish/English)
Epoxy Coatings/Urethanes/Dye/Stains/Concrete Polish/Waterproofing/Caulking
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Commercial/Industrial Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Any lifting in excess of 80 pounds requires a team lifting approach. Employee must possess sufficient physical strength and ability to perform a variety of maintenance tasks related to the care and maintenance of buildings and equipment. The use of other personal protective equipment is required as it applies to working in inside or outside conditions; such as, excessive heat, dust, wind, sun, rain, storms, or any other conditions requiring personal safety practices.
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Epoxy coatings: 1 year